COMAS offer an extensive range of Filling Stations for cut tobacco or CRS discharging into either cardboard cases or bins. Our filling systems can be either a single line station or multiple unit installation to suit your desired capacity dependent on the container size and product weight. Appropiate devices allow to use the same equipment to feed both bins and cardboard cases.
The Filling Station provides you with a spillage free, reliable and accurate system that can be customised with a variety of options and ancillary equipment to match your specification.
Available equipment, options and ancillary machinery:
- Bin / Case Filling Stations type FSS
- Cardboard case forming equipment
- Roller, chain and belt conveyor handling systems
- Transfer trolley cars
- Product tamping devices
- Case / bin weighing devices
- Automatic label printers and applicators
- Bin identification using RF tagging system
- Case identification using a bar code system, complete with printers and scanners
- Case strapping units
- Bin and case stacking and de-stacking units
- Bin lid handling devices
Please contact us so as we can discuss your actual requirements in detail, to assist you with your case / bin filling specification.