We have been supplying and developing this type of drying technology since 1971, resulting in COMAS being able to deliver First Class Re-dryers that are second to none.
Re-Dryers - The apron dryers are of modular construction so that the width and length can be customised to suit your required capacity and process. To ensure the product leaves the dryer in the very best condition, it is of the utmost importance that the Re-Dryer is fed with a consistent product carpet depth across the width of the apron, which we achieve using a combination of synchronised devices, giving a uniform product depth. The dryers have a specially designed air distribution system, so that the airflow is also uniform across the total width of the dryer and the temperature of each drying zone can be individually controlled to give you your optimum processing conditions, necessary for your product. Our Apron Dryers have the option to recirculate the air in the cooling section, by passing the process air through an indirect cooling unit, thus greatly reducing the volume of air to be exhausted and treated, if required.
Our range of Re-Dryers used in GLT's have the following beneficial characteristics:
- Special designed air flow system using helical fans
- Separate support structures for the lower base and the upper drying section of the dryers, so that no distortion of either structure occurs due to thermal expansion
- Cooling zone processed air, can be either open or closed loop recirculation
- Automatic apron drive chain lubrication
- Sampling points at the end of each drying zone
- Apron cleaning system
Every Apron Dryer is manufactured to the highest quality, with all product and process contact surfaces being produced from stainless steel and fully insulated where necessary. All dryers are fully pre-assembled at our manufacturing facility in Italy to ensure a fast first class installation on site.